Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hi.

Hello.


::waves awkwardly::

Let me formally reintroduce myself for those of you who have forsaken me (just like I had forsaken my blog), and have forgotten my name. My name is Curl, and I hail from Karachi. Nineteen years of age, and I live in cage because of my uncontrollable rage.

Not really. This was just an example of how lame my sense of humor is, and it also indicates my penchant to rhyme. Also, I am not known for my coherence or the ability to make sense you get the gist. 


This is your cue to stop reading this post, and move to some other webpage, unless you want to kill the rest of your brain-cells. In case, I've already managed to kill all of them then it's not my fault because you had very few of them to begin with.


Never mind. 


So this is my homecoming post. What a disappointment. I had pictured myself wearing garlands around my neck, waving at enthusiastic crowds of my fan- never mind. It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to whine...


::deep breaths::


I missed you. You, you, and you. Every single one of you. I missed reading my favorite blogs, missed leaving silly (one word) comments on them. Hell, I missed blogosphere!



Yours,
Curl.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you. Good to have you back.

Red Handed said...

WELCOME BACK BOSS!!
THROWS A GARLAND ALL THE WAY FROM INDIA TO KARACHI!

Furree Katt said...

THANK GOODNESS MANNNNNNNNN

the other side of me said...

You have been missed..Glad to read you after a longgggg time..

quartertoinsane said...

I thought Khan sahab took you away for good...

Asinastra said...

Welcome back. :)

Kiran Ashraf said...

And HBL is back *happy penguin-like-awkward dance*

jamier said...

Hey H! Lol! Your humor has been effective on moi for years! This is my first comment. New year, new things! Hahaha! I have a blog too should anyone be interested. I'm planning on updating it. Your support is appreciated. Take care and have a fruitful and happy 2014!

zara may said...

I love your blog
followed
http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

Maryam A. said...

HOLY MOLY I thought (?????) you were going to...
because you know.. why....

I almost drafted a guest post eulogy for this poor blog..

dammit.
anyway, jokes apart, SO GLAD YOU'RE BAAACK. WE NEED TO BRING LIFE TO BLOGOSPHERE. WE SHALLLL RISEE AGAINNN

Sonali Mukherji said...

nice blog :)
plz join my blog
http://9shonalimukherji9.blogspot.in/

Zeba said...

Welcome back kiddo. This will be fun. :)

anasshafqat said...

I expected the blog to be private but I'm really glad you're back to blogging.
Update soon! :)

Anonymous said...

You should post more often!! Its good to see you!

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Welcome back.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Zeebs said...

I recently returned to this world again too. Welcome back. Let's throw a comeback party.

Lubaina E. said...

Welcome back!
Hopefully you won't vanish away again.

Brooke Jordan said...

I laughed through this entire post xD Welcome back!
xoxo,
Brooke
Pineapples & Daisies

Tanya Sehgal said...

Nice to have you back. I also neglected my blog a lot. Taken a pledge to be more honest and regular :) ;) Take care !

M said...

Haha. I actually love your sense of humour and I love your blog. Please post more since I've only just found you. And yes, I believe it is your fault I've lost so many brain cells.

refrigerator

-M
http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

Anonymous said...

PLEEAAASE maahn. We missed the humour. Welcome back and please post more often

Sumayya said...

Please Hamzaaaaaaaa. I beggg youuu, post more often. Need it. Pretty please with a cherry on top? (because you love me lolz) Oh, and what's your sister's blog address?

Sumayya said...

Please Hamzaaaaaaaa. I beggg youuu, post more often. Need it. Pretty please with a cherry on top? (because you love me lolz) Oh, and what's your sister's blog address?

Sophia Ton said...

Hey,
I really like your Blog. Your Photos are so nice!
Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? That were so cool :)

Greetings, Sophia xx
sophias-fashion.de