Sunday, October 9, 2011

REPOST


Source: Internet



I was pretty frightened.

But, the penchant; the inclination matched the dread evenly. Perhaps in the end, temptation overruled dread in the end. After all I was a seventeen-year-old virgin. A lot of my friends had already experienced the blissful ecstasy. 


Why had I remained a virgin for so long? Maybe I was too coy to take the initiative. Maybe I was a kid, a sissy. But last night temptation overruled fear. I could not resist it anymore.


I called one of my closest friends and asked him to help me out. He said he’d be more than pleased to assist me.  I reached outside his place well after midnight, he was outdoors already, waiting impatiently.

He drove me to the blessed place where one could purchase earthly pleasures for cheap. It was located in a nearby slum area. The place was quite small. As we entered the shop, the smell of cheap perfume and soft smoke entered our nostrils. The dim reddish light created a numinous aura in that small room. We moved up to the counter with my heart pounding with foreboding.


The attendant at the counter greeted us with a meaningful smile. My partner in crime nudged me in the ribs beckoning me to make my choice from the fantasies displayed in the showcase at the counter.

Whoa! Watching all those beauties laying before me, waiting for me to pick them for my first endeavor, made my heart hop about my chest like a grasshopper! From the seducing slim temptations to the fat bottomed black fantasies all were laid in front of my eyes. I just have no idea how long I stood there, bewitched looking at the vast crowd of appealing fantasies. 


Finally my eyes laid on her.I presumed, she was foreign , perhaps a Brazilian or a Russian, I was not sure. But she seemed the real thing, the perfect one to begin my career. She was slim, tall, and her soft features.... Ah!


I pointed my choice to the attendant. He was experienced enough to presume that I was a virgin but he evidently was immensely impressed by my classy choice. 



You have quite expensive chocolaty taste, sire!’  He remarked with a wicked wink.


I responded with a smile as my friend asked him for a couple of ‘filters’. Perhaps that was a cipher word for birth control stuff. Of course I was paying for everything and as my friend had helped me out so much, we decided to share ‘her’ between ourselves. Obviously I’d have the first go at her.

In less than a minute she was with me. My friend led us to a secluded corner nearby where we sat on the pavement. I had never imagined my virginity to come to end on a pavement. A plush suite in a seven star would have been better. But at that time the temptation was irresistible.

 Adrenaline flooded my veins triggering my heart to go fast and furious. With nimble fingers I helped her undress. She was there laying silently all mine to touch, to drink to do whatever I wished to do with her. I took a ‘filter’ and placed it in the appropriate place and then I lifted her closer and closer to my lips. As soon my eager lips caressed the part of her body covered by the filter, a spark ignited at the other end of her body.


For the next 5-7 seconds all you could have heard was the rhythmic beating of my heart and the sound of air gushing in and out of my lungs punctuated with grunts and groans. First came trepidation, then the relieving bliss but it was soon followed by severe pain which brought tears to my eyes. I was about to pass out. I could have choked to death but my friend was sitting next to me, keeping vigilant eye on the proceedings. 

He, sensing trouble, took the smoldering Brazilian-chocolate-flavored cigar out of my mouth and thumped me hard on my back. The smoke I had inhaled was stuck in my chest, but with constant thumping at least some of it escaped my body in a cough.

For the next five minutes all I could do was to cough and cry. It was not before twenty minutes that I was able to be myself again. As I wiped my tears I saw her lying on the road in front of me. With mixed feelings of anger and revenge I stamped her hard with my foot and cried out ‘Go to hell Bitch!’


This was not my thing. I found it the hard way. I had lost my virginity. Nevertheless, like any other virgin, I would NEVER forget my first time. Remembering the first would help me prevent a second time! I won’t SMOKE!


Yours,
H.B.L

44 comments:

Daniyal Arain said...

You've had a hell of experience with that Bitch.
But only 1?

You should've at least asked for two at first :P
But well - Your virginity went well...too well.
Good luck Mr - Unvirgin :P

bengalimishtiz said...

My inspiration to write the last post on my blog :) You are so sinfully amazing, man. How do you do it?

confused soul said...

Hahaha I knew there was a twist :D .. Well-written HBL :D

quartertoinsane said...

u wasted ur virginity dude... u should have taken an experience person with u, the first time is always the best ;)

Kharren said...

oh well..

mouth zipped =)

hahaaa

BN said...

HAAA! That was some twist!

Mark said...

The first time I smoked was when I was six. I too nearly coughed to death and it stopped me from smoking again. You did a cool thing by trying it, and realising it wasn't for you.

Reicha Ahluwalia said...

I was expecting a twist in the end but still i prefer to read the whole post instead of jumping to the end and the credit goes to your spellbound words :P

Areesha Bilal said...

I almost spat out the water I was drinking when I saw the word 'virgin', but I knew there was a catch.

Dude, seriously don't smoke again. It's not worth it. I studied at school that it's a socially accepted drug. Why it's a socially accepted drug I don't know -__-' My dad smokes and I've literally been trying for more than half of my life to stop him.

ateeq mughal said...

i read it again from top to bottom cos it is so good so good,
and just so good.

Bee said...

This is so brilliant I almost died of the hilarity :P

Yeah, smoking's not all that cracked up to be.

the other side of me said...

yeah she kills :P

Usama Rehman said...

deadly!!

Nostalgic said...

I have read this one -.- You re-posted it or what?

aakash said...

Damn!
I am glad HBL saved the day with the end. Hehe. Btw High-5, me too a non-smoker. :)

aJ

piink delight said...

ah well that was some epic twist ;)

The Guy In The Mirror said...

And I was thinking of alcohol :O

Good post and good decision :)

Stay Blessed ^_^

syed said...

Damn!!man u r literally one of the coolest blogger..!!:)

Blahblaholic ♥ © said...

Hahahahaha I knew there was some twist!!
Amazing writing, stopped me from just scrolling down and checking out the end :p
Please don't ever smoke!
xoxo

Niya said...

Hahahaha!! that was so funny!! :P the twist was amazing! u write awesome!

Nia Charms said...

Omg. That was brilliant. I literally had my jaw dropping till the last until the twist. That is when a huge grin took over.

Cяystal said...

The one that kills can perhaps give you the MOST pleasure. :)
And I bet everyone had other stuff brewing in their minds, until, BAH it was only a smoke-producing-stick that was such a big bitch!

WonderWall said...

Lolz... what a twist... I was wondering Brazilian??

Anyways... its awefuckinsome :P

DWei said...

Lol, good use of money there but at least you learned your lesson.

Smokey_Cat said...

haha I was reading and initially I was like WTH you're only 17!!!

Aliza Khan said...

Hehehehehe ok it was weird :P and Never, not even in my wildest dreams cud I have guessed that there was some twist!!! :P

Maryam A. said...

JAW DROPPING! AMAZING TWIST! JUST EPIC!

Im so out of words, man.

ishashime said...

what the heck. haha.
smoking never does any good. glad you decided to not continue smoking. :)

Ovais said...

Had fun trying it?

Good boy, you won't do it again.

Alcina said...

Duh! That was terrific and yet another incredible write up from you..You are very good at throwing suspense and this hot and sexy stuff before the actual revealing was just awesome dude..
I didn't know how to react to this post :P ..Aroused?Guffawing?Grinning?Laughing?
You leave me with soo many choices..hehehe..i have not lost my virginity yet :P and with your experience i am so not jealous of being not able to touch the hunk ;)

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

The first time is bad. But then the 2nd time gets better :P

What a twist, I must say!
In the beginning, I was like wtf you actually went to a brothel! :O :D
Haha!
Nice post :)

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

As per the song, I used to listen to it a lot earlier :)

PeeVee said...

I suspected something of this sort from the beginning:P
I know you're not going to write an actual post on how you lost your actual virginity:D

KN. said...

MY FAVORITE MOST POST EVERRRRR!!!

äмän ♥ said...

Hhahhaha =D

Anonymous said...

Boring

Rida said...

Oh, gosh, this is hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

dude, seriously i have to post this comment anonymously. cuz ipeople can be judgemental about girls smoking.

im so.. speechless. you wasted the precious thing. and seriously the first smoke is breathtakingly numbing. it never effects you that way on a second one. the sensation that fills u up when u inhale... uff...

i try and i try hard, but i seem to have lost this feeling. i am unaffected by it in any way now.

but i wold do a lot to get that sensational experience again.

Ezazi said...

This post was the first i ever read on your blog. Reading it again, it's still as naughty, still as shockingly hilarious.

Furree Katt said...

why'd you post this again? :O it's still totally funny though haha.

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

IT WAS A RE-POST.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR APPRECIATIONS.

Faraz Ezazi said...

Enjoyed reading it again after 3 months

You Needn't Always Know said...

But she's smokin' hot, isn't she?

One Life.Many Moments. said...

Haha, ur a terrific writer! and It was fun reading this.
Oh-so-naughty, Just like the song! :D

Ps- i finished reading ALL the posts, and it brightened my otherwise dull day! :)