Monday, May 16, 2011

I love you.

Her obstinacy, her fastidious manner, and her insolent, careless nature makes it impossible for her to take notice of my love, my devotion to her. Her oblivion to my passion for her, to me, is like an iceberg is to a Titanic. She has a plethora of admirers, wooers, many of them surely are more powerful, wealthy, and appealing than me; a weak poor, boring person. But still in my fanatical reveries, I believe that my love, my devotion is more potent than all of them. My love isn't love anymore, it's something much more.

What made me fall for her, head over heels? Was it her seductive, bewitching looks? No. It was something else. I don't know man, I don't know. All I know is that my heart now worships her day and night. 



I love you, Emma. 

14 comments:

Nushay. said...

I can't believe I read this bongi.

Won't listen to the song. I mean, you listened to something intended for Bieber. Bas. End hai.

Thaaat's your 'adorable comment' from my end!

Toodles!

psycho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
psycho said...

choice of words <3

maham irfan said...

ok wait!
who exactly was this post about?!


i hate typing characters just to get a comment posted! the things u make me do! (sigh)

Thinking said...

hmm....what happened here....?

What I miss???...hmm....I am happy I hav missed....

Nostalgic said...

Ummm, Hamza, who was this post about =/

Pardon but i didn't seem to figure it out :s

Felicity said...

Waaaaow. :P What a post! You seem to be missing bijli way too much. :D

Smokey_Cat said...

bohot kameeni hai yeh bijli.

kissi key haath hi nahin aaati.

:P

Lemons Don't Make Lemonade said...

OKAYYYY.

I wish a guy would write that for me. ;)

KeriDaEpicNinjaOfEpicness said...

whoaa...how sweet!!

You really like comments, huh? Oh and for the record, I read the post :)

Danny Phantom said...

Thank You for begging for comments ~ LOL.
Sweet ain't it.

AcetylCholine said...

I thought you were in love with some chick. =l Lol. Wah jee wah.
Give my love to your beloved as well.

chocolatemilk said...

Hahahaha! I was like, WOW at first, but then when you mentioned the fornication and the prostitution, I was like, naaaaah, 'daal mein kuck kaala hai' Hahaha!

Eeshie said...

Oh my God. The song that the blind girl sang...it just made me cry. Her story is so heartbreaking.

And I did not understand this post.

:P